Marble has been used to create some of architecture and design's most impressive structures. This collective of earthy and neutral colors will add luxury and sophistication to any design.
Explore Colors in this Series
From the Washington Monument to the Taj Mahal, marble has been used to create some of architecture and design’s most impressive structures. Formed from limestone that was subjected to pressure and heat, marble’s characteristic color swirls are what adds to its striking appearance. Add luxury and sophistication with a variety of earthy, neutral colors from this impressive collection.
- Adds luxury and sophistication to any design
- Coordinating mosaics and trim shapes available for a refined, finished look
- Suits multiple design styles, from traditional to contemporary
- Available in several classic shades
- Finishes include honed and polished