Granite’s distinctive granular look is made up of quartz, feldspar, biotite, and other minerals making it surprising in its many variations.
Explore Colors in this Series
For additional information on technical details and general information refer to documents below.
This well-loved design standard brings ultra-durable luxury whether it’s on the floor, wall, or countertop. Granite’s distinctive granular look is made up of quartz, feldspar, biotite, and other minerals that make it resistant to abrasion and chemicals. Granite is at once steady and surprising in its many variations. Primarily grey and brown, but also available in black, green, white, or pinkish hues. Available in polished, honed, flamed, antiqued, and leathered finishes for stone that stands out from the crowd.
- Resistant to abrasion, chemicals, and heat
- Excellent for floors, walls, and countertops
- The standard in stone applications
- Granular or smooth looks in several finishes
- Grey, brown, black, white neutral color palettes
- Select colors available in tile and slab