Floor | Wall
Uniform Concrete™ combines the sophistication of a monochromatic color palette with the time-honored look of concrete in a double-loaded porcelain tile ideal for high-traffic commercial settings. Explore coordinating Uniform Wood collection as well.
Explore Colors in this Series
Uniform Concrete™ and Uniform Wood™ combine the sophistication of a monochromatic color palette with the time-honored looks of concrete and wood. Both collections are TruEdge™ rectified, ColorBody™ porcelain tile, with Uniform Concrete being a double-load technical product perfect for high-traffic areas such as auto dealerships, malls, office buildings and schools. When installed together, Uniform Concrete and Uniform Wood achieve cohesive and durable beauty.
- Uniform Concrete is a premium double-load ColorBody™ porcelain, perfect for high-traffic spaces
- TruEdge rectification technology ensures precise edges and tight grout joints for a seamless and more authentic look
- Seven contemporary colors offered in concrete and wood visuals
- Uniform Concrete 12 x 24 and 24 x 24 sizes are offered in polished and unpolished finishes
- Uniform Wood is available in an unpolished 8 x 48 floor tile