Make your mark on the place you call your own, with unique shapes and designs to reflect your personal style. Fashion a distinctive fireplace, fountain or front stoop. From walls to floors to exteriors and more, the possibilities are infinite when using Dimensional Stone. And the process is seamless, with Daltile’s expert service throughout your entire project.
Our Dimensional Stone program offers procurement, fabrication and delivery of any natural stone -- all executed to your project specifiations. Daltile’s Dimensional Stone Specialists will help you identify exactly what you need to bring your vision to reality. Acting as a dedicated project manager, they’ll walk with you through every step, from inception to completion.
- We provide a take-off to indicate the specific materials, size, quantity, and edge treatment required for your project.
- You’ll receive samples and pricing -- we’ll also provide support during the bid process to help determine the right stone for the right location.
- Then you’ll review CAD-generated, fully automated shop tickets to ensure your goals are achieved.
- We ensure security and timely delivery with transportation management and convenient order tracking.
- Finally, your stone can be fabricated, delivered and ready to install according to your specifications.
Go square. Or cylinder. Or rhombus. Whatever your mind can conjure, Daltile will help you capture. Exterior and interior cladding, lobbies, curbs and paving, memorials, fountains and more -- the experts at Daltile won’t hesitate to make sure your project takes shape with complete coordination and precision. And since Daltile is the leader in natural stone imports to the U.S., we can source stone from all over the world for even more possibilities.
- No matter if you’re working on a multi-family, healthcare or hospitality project, we’re your single source for the exact porcelain, quarry, ceramic and glass tile.
- Rest assured your project is in good hands; Daltile has more than sixty years experience as the industry experts in tile and stone.
- As a complete resource, our network of contacts around the country can help you complete any project anywhere.
- Visit one of 35 nationwide stone centers -- with up to 100,000 square feet of showroom space for hands-on selections.